After launching our iHeritage Guide iPhone app, we received a great amount of inquiries about the use of the platform and ability to have one’s brand present on the iPhone. So, we went back to the lab and decided to create the GeoDirectory App Platform so that anyone can access the power of being on the iPhone/iTouch. Organizations that benefit from this technology are those involved in:
Cultural Specific Directories
City and County Guides
School or Campus Guides
The basic version of the app for a given market is customizable and includes:
1. Turnkey iPhone App development and submission to Apple’s Appstore.
2. Customized graphic icon for iTunes Appstore.
3. Color scheme to match your brand or other marketing material.
4. Username and Password to access the Content Management System(CMS) to input and update content.
5. Hosting of your content(small monthly fee).
6. Geotag database for physical sites, allowing your users to find relevant sites near them.
7. Sites database with active web and phone link. (Allows user to dial straight from app on their iPhone)
8. Category database that you setup and control(i.e. Restaurants, Shops, Auto Repair..)
9. Ad Banner Database.(Allows you to generate revenue by selling ads)
The setup time is fast, approximately 6-7 business days from start until we submit the completed app to the Apple Appstore. Apple then takes from 2-4 weeks to approve the app. Once it has been approved, you are ready to go! Setup price is also a fraction of hiring a full-time developer. Please use the form below to describe your project and also contact us for further information.